DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ANY FORMS?
Yes, please fill out these forms before your appointment, or come in 15 minutes early in order to fill out the forms in person before your appointment begins. You can also find our Terms & Conditions here.
ARE LASH EXTENSIONS HARMFUL TO MY NATURAL LASHES?
With proper application techniques and lash safety precautions, eyelash extensions are 100% safe to wear. I have been thoroughly trained by reputable lash company, Lavish Lashes, and I am completely committed to the health of your natural lash.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
- Please avoid getting your lash extensions wet for the first 48 hours as the adhesive is still curing.
- Avoid steam or saunas if possible
- Use oil free products around the eye area.
- Do not use mascara unless specifically made for lash extensions.
- Clean and brush your lashes daily.
- Do not curl or perm your eyelash extensions.
- Do not pull off your lash extensions!
HOW ARE LASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
You will lie down with your eyes closed. Your lower lashes will be covered. I will isolate a natural lash and adhere one lash extension to it over and over. A full set can take an hour and half to two hours to apply. A fill can take 45 minutes to hour and a half.
HOW ARE LASH EXTENSIONS REMOVED?
You will lie down with your eyes closed and a gel solution will be applied the tops of your lashes and allowed to sit for 10 minutes. Then the gel is used to gently wipe away the adhesive and lash extension, leaving behind your natural lash.
HOW LONG WILL MY LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
Your lash extensions will require a fill every 2-3 weeks to keep their fullness. Their longevity is based on your natural lash growth cycle. If you care for your lashes, they will last longer. The average human eye sheds 70-90 lashes every two weeks (half your lashes) thus we recommend fills every 2-3 weeks.
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR LASH EXTENSIONS?
Lash extensions are not recommended for
- Individuals who have allergies to adhesives and/or cyanoacrylate (the ingredient in acrylic nails)
- Individuals who have undergone chemotherapy within the last 6 months
- Individuals with few to no lashes as lash extensions are adhered to your natural lash, not the skin.
- Individuals who suffer from degenerative eye disease or infections of the eye
ARE THE FACIAL PEELS PRICED AS A GROUP OF SIX?
We recommend that all of our peels be performed as a series of six weekly peels, but our peels are priced individually at a price of $45 per peel.
CAN I GET A FACIAL IF I'M PREGNANT?
Absolutely! Deborah can choose which facial is appropriate for any expecting mother.